Dental implants provide you with the freedom to fully be yourself when you smile, laugh, talk and eat. At Ora Dental Implant Studio, we take pride in providing our patients with excellent service in a charming and relaxing atmosphere. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about dental implants. Find out why dental implants are now the dentist’s first choice for replacing missing teeth.
At Ora Dental Implant Studio we provide these implant procedures:
- Single Tooth Implants – When only one tooth is missing, a single tooth implant is used to replace the missing tooth.
- Multiple Implants – If you have a few missing teeth you may want to consider multiple implants for replacement, especially if they are in different areas of the mouth.
- All-on-4 Implants – A complete denture can slip or become dislodged over time. With All-On-4 implants, your denture is secured. No more slippage, falling out or clacking.
- All-on-6 Implants – This procedure was developed for immediate denture use. Six implants are placed in either the upper or lower jaw to anchor a denture in place.
- Custom Dental Implant Abutment – The abutment is the part of the implant that holds the crown, the visible part of the artificial tooth. Custom dental implant abutments are uniquely designed for better soft tissue management and a more precise match for the patient’s specific gingival contours.
- Dental Implant Bar – The dental implant bar is a device used for overdentures. The bar is attached to the implants and the denture is attached to the bar. The denture is easily removable while retaining stability when in use.
- Dental Implant Bridges – A dental bridge is a device used to replace missing teeth between natural teeth. A dental implant bridge provides the same replacement function with the exception that it uses an implant for one or both of the anchor teeth on either side of the area of missing teeth.
- Implant Overdentures – These types of dentures are supported by and attached to implants. Unlike regular dentures which rest on the ridges of the jaw, implant overdentures are secured to the implants, thus giving them optimal stability.
- Prettau® Implant Bridge – The Prettau® implant bridge is an implant supported bridge made from zirconia. This provides a beautifully natural look with durable strength.
- Teeth in a Day – These dental implants allow patients to have several teeth replaced with a minimum of dental implants.
- Snap-On Dentures – Unlike traditional dentures which cover part of your palate, snap-on dentures are palate-less and they snap on and off as needed. Just press the denture gently onto the head of the implants, and you are ready to go.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment, and learn more about dental implants. You will love the look, feel and functionality of your new dental implant