Missing teeth can create oral health problems and affects how you feel about your smile. Dental implants can rectify both situations. A dental implant is a screw-like device that acts as an anchor for a replacement tooth. It can also be an anchor for a dental bridge or a denture. Dental implants serve several purposes, depending on what is needed for restoring the missing tooth or teeth. Implants from Ora Dental Implant Studio are comfortable, feel and look natural and don’t require additional care like some dental prosthetics.
Types of Dental Implants
There are several types of dental implants and each serves a particular function:
Dental implants are becoming the option of choice for replacing missing teeth. The implant secured denture provides patients with a full, beautiful smile as well as confidence in knowing their teeth are secure. No more embarrassing slippage or dislodging when speaking or eating. Say goodbye to dental adhesive pastes and powders.
What Creates Ora Dental Implant Studio Different Than Other All-On-X Providers
- Anesthesia: – Dedicated Anesthesia Staff will help you keep your visit very calm and you will experience painless visit during your entire appointment. This is very important for your safety as dedicated anesthesia nurse will monitor you during whole procedure.
- Advanced Digital Lab: – With more than 15 years of experience in fabricating All-on-4 Zirconia restorations, our dedicated lab staff will be there on your every visit to make sure give you the smile you always wanted.
- Experience: – Dr. Dalla has performed more than 2000 Plus All-on-4 Dental procedures and has changed thousands of his patients lives with his revolutionary ORA4X process. Read more about ORA4X process at www.ora4x.com. Dr. Dalla has placed more than 15000 Dental Implants since he has been practicing since last 15 years.
- Affordability: – Our in-house plan & various financing options has helped lot of patients who are able to perform this procedure and make significant difference in their life.
- Technology: – With technology like Facial Scanning, Digital Pic Implant Impression, Jaw Tracking device like Mod jaw with unparalleled lab support and using 3D Printed Teeth on day of surgery and capability to deliver Final Zirconia bridges in less than 24 Hours makes ORA Dental Implant Studio the number 1 choice for patients in whole Northern California.
Contact Ora Dental Implant Studio for more information about dental implants. Let us help secure your smile. Schedule your appointment today.