Missing teeth can be replaced in a variety of ways. Traditionally, dental bridges, partial dentures and full dentures have been the standards for filling in the gaps left by tooth loss. That is quickly changing.
Dental implants are becoming the favorite choice for filling in the gaps. Not only do they look like regular teeth, they also provide health benefits to the jawbone that the other prosthetics cannot. They last longer than other prosthetics, and in the case of dentures, implant supported dentures provide an unsurpassed level of security.
You will no doubt have many questions about dental implants, and the dental team at Ora Dental Implant Studio will be happy to answer all of your questions. Some of the more common questions are:
- At Ora Dental Implant Studio, we do everything in our power to make your visit with us as relaxed and comfortable as possible. In addition to using tools and techniques that are effective and efficient, we also provide sedation dentistry. You will be given directions for home care of the implant site, and if you follow them, you will experience less discomfort. Many of our patients are surprised at how little discomfort they felt.
- One of the main factors in dental implant placement is bone density. Even if your teeth are in poor shape, you may do better with dental implants. As long as you are in good health and a non-smoker, you may be a candidate for dental implants. A thorough exam will reveal what needs to happen in order for you to have implants.
- At Ora Dental Implant Studio, we make sure your smile looks completely natural. No one will be able to tell that you have implants, and you will be happy you made the choice to get them.
- Ora Dental Implant Studio offers dental implants at the low cost of $1899. There’s no hidden or unexpected fees, and your consultation and x-rays are at no additional cost. If you’ve found dental implants at a lower cost somewhere else, please let us know. We are happy to offer a price match guarantee of fees if a written estimate is provided. Remember that your dental implants should be considered as a lifelong investment towards your health and quality of life.
- Implants require a minor surgery to place the implant into the jawbone where it will fuse with the bone and provide stability for your artificial tooth or teeth. We use an advanced cone beam CT scanner (CBCT) to reveal the underlying nerves, blood vessels, muscles and bone structures that must be considered in order to pinpoint the exact spot for implant placement. A 3D printed surgical guide is created and used for your procedure. A surgical guide not only eliminates errors of placement, but it can also allow for more conservative surgical techniques, easier recovery and more successful dental implants.
- When it comes to replacing teeth, we believe that our patients deserve the highest quality materials available. Our custom abutments are made of Zirconia or Titanium, which are biocompatible materials that are known for unrivaled durability. Your prosthetic tooth (or teeth) will be fabricated with metal-free high esthetic porcelain, a top ranked material that replicates your natural teeth in look, function and feel.
- Your initial visit with us provides a chance to determine your candidacy for implant dentistry as well as answer your questions about getting dental implants. We can learn if you qualify by performing advanced digital imaging of your mouth using CT scanning technology. You’ll also have a talented dentist who will carefully listen to your specific goals and concerns for your smile restoration. We understand that dental implant surgery is a notable investment, and we want you to feel secure about the entire process. Initial consultations are free of charge at Ora Dental Implant Studio!
- While we are committed to keeping the cost of our dental implants as low as possible, we also take additional measures to make sure dental implants are affordable to every patient who needs them. In doing so, our office proudly offers easy financing through Care Credit and Wells Fargo, and our in-house payment plans can keep your implants expense at less than $99 per month. You deserve a complete and confident smile, and we don’t want finances to stand in the way!
There are reasons why so many dentists are suggesting dental implants as a replacement for missing teeth. Make an appointment with Ora Dental Implant Studio, and find out why dental implants are becoming so popular.